Thursday, February 14, 2008

Indiana Jones 4 First Official Trailer

The first official teaser trailer of Indiana Jones 4 - aka Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - had shown up!

Here it is:


He protected the Power of the Divine.
He saved the cradle of civilization.
He triumphed over the armies of Evil.

On May 22:
The Adventure continues!

Indiana Jones is back! Yahoo!
I said once that Harrison Ford was ageing: ok i take back what I said.
Damned, this Indy 4 is gonna be good!
Time to go to the Church to thank God for I live in a great cinema era.

Want to listen to the cult soundtrack of Indiana Jones again?
Here just for you:


I'm so impatient to watch Indiana Jones 4! But I'm so found of this movie that even if there is a leaked version I would wait to go to a theater to pay a ticket: I want to reward the great work that has been done!
;-p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all giddy watching that... Harry? Awesome. Shia? Awesome. Cate? Awesome.

This movie will rock.It will rock me like I got rocked in '81, '84, and '89.

I can't wait!